Votre navigateur est obsolète !
Pour une expériencenet et une sécurité optimale, mettez à jour votre navigateur. Mettre à jour maintenant
Passionate about people development, HR Change Leader, I believe in building an employee experience that has a positive impact on the performance of the business. I have had experiences in various industries including Manufacturing environnements, that gave me an ability to reinforce the value of diversity.
to August 2018
- Operations in more than 25 countries around the world and a fully integrated Manufacture in Switzerland for a total of 1850 employees.
HR Team of 14 people and matrix reportings in countries
- Create and implement an ambitious, engaging and unique HR Strategy including Internal Communication supporting the growth and the transformation of the Brand worldwide reducing TO from 11% to 7.5%
- Create robust and innovative HR processes in Hiring, Sourcing and Integration to deliver a growth of +65% in Headcount over 4 years and the opening of 75 boutiques all around the world
- Launch a WW Learning Management System using e-learning modules, COOC, Certifications, videos but also World Class Training courses to deliver a comprehensive Training experience while also leading to a 70% reduction in costs for basics (IT, languages, etc...)
- Conduct the digitalisation of HR in all areas using SAP, Success Factors, General Assembly, Cornerstones, etc... focusing on the Employee/Candidate Experience (EVP) and the overall efficiency of the function
- Continuously advise and lead within the Executive Committee on redesign of structures to move from Product centric to Client centric, from Wholesale to Omnichannel, to introduce lean Manufacturing, or while creating the digital Marketing expertise within of the Brand
- Support an aggressive and ambitious internal mobility and people development strategy with more than 60% of position filled from internal.
- Design a Job Mapping and manage flexibility in Manufacturing to reduce redundancy exposure both short term and long term
High watchmaking brand focusing on high complications and innovation.
Fast growing environment with high boutique opening frequency and cultural shift with digital.
Louis Dreyfus Commodities
to May 2011
- 650 people in the Region
HR Team of 6 people in Switzerland and Germany
- Introduction of HR KPIs to monitor the activity and influence decision of the Executive Committee
- Member of the selection process for Trainee Traders, extension of the process to new schools and improvement of tests
- Identification of new sourcing to support high recruitment activity
- Development of new training initiatives supporting cultural switch
- HR Representative for Due diligence and integration following the acquisition with people assessment in the existing teams, recruitment and mobility arbitrage, introduction of HR Processes
- Introduction of soft skills training such as presentation skills, negotiations skills and management trainings – Led to the creation of an academy
- Transfer of 80 people from France to Switzerland with a success rate of 70%, social plan in France and high recruitment activity in Switzerland to re-build specialised teams
Commodity Trading Company, involved in both paper and physical trading. Also major producer of seeds, oil, orange juice, etc, with headquarters in Geneva and manufacturing operations mainly in Germany and Black Sea. 650 people in the Region and an HR Team of 4 people
AIG (American International Group)
to September 2008
- Operation of 300 people
HR team of 6 people
- Reposition the HR Function as part of the Exec Committee, providing expertise in Talent Acquisition, Organisational Design and People Development
- Re-design the Organisation to invest in Mid-Size Business with Organisational Design and Talent Management. Hire new set of skills and integrate them into the organisation with new HR Processes
- Launch a new business targeting Personal Lines/Small business leading to new talent sourcing, new compensation schemes, new integration processes
- Implementation of new HRIS (PeopleSoft). Member of the Steering Committee at European level
- Manage employee relations with 3 different unions represented
- Creation of a dynamic Talent management process with active training initiatives
IG Europe France was the biggest operation in Europe for AIG. Entrepreneur culture, niche player, mainly Major Accounts for General insurance with a strategic investment in the last years in Small and Mid Size business.
AIG (American International Group)
to February 2004
- Supporting close to 60 different companies in about 16 countries for a total of 3000 employees spread in different businesses General Insurance, Life insurance, Financial Services and Asset Management
- Promote and guide harmonisation of Benefits within the different European entities, both West and Central/Eastern Europe of AIG Group with very different level of legislation but also maturity and size of operations both in countries and within countries
- Review and harmonise the pension schemes in Switzerland which led to significant savings and better benefits
- Lead and manage approval of the whole European Compensation review process
- Manage the introduction of the Euro currency in all involved countries
- Negotiate the replacement of Defined Benefits Plans by Defined Contribution plans in each country.
- In preparation of my next step:
- Create the Benelux structure with the European senior management and the new general manager
- Act as HR Manager for Denmark for one year.
AIG Companies in Europe covers all Continental and Eastern and Central Europe for the 4 businesses of AIG, General Insurance, Life insurance, Asset Management and Financial Services. Entrepreneur Culture focused on innovation and niche markets in Europe, extremely diverse with a business oriented HR function managing different maturity, different pace of businesses. Strong matrix environment.
AIG (American International Group)
to August 2000
- As part of the High potential program, high exposure to Senior Executives of AIG Inc in the US and AIG Companies in Europe.
- Develop a calculation tool to Value Stock Options in a recruitment process leading to significant savings
- Re-design the Company Car policy for Western Europe, including negotiation with leading Leasing Companies to secure a saving of 10% on european costs for cars
- Develop a tool to register all Benefits and their associated costs in Europe
High Potential Program with Assignment at AIG Inc Headquarters in New York City, USA (110,000 employees in the world at that time and only 50 Management Associate world-wide)
to December 1998
- Over 6000 people in Europe with several plants mainly in France, UK and Germany.
- Design of a new variable compensation scheme for European Sales People following new organisation
- Participation in the selection process of HRIS system – Peoplesoft and definition of the action plan for Europe
- Hay Method Specialist for all European sites, including Manufacturing
- Started as French compensation, supporting French manufacturing Sites, but soon became European Compensation on top of Managing French Payroll (more than 3000 employees on two different payrolls sets)
TP and Agricultural Equipment, Case is the merger of Poclain, Case and IH.
Now became, CNH Industrial as it continued its expansion through acquisitions (New Holland)